It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, March 01, 2006



Today I am launching my blog - nothing too exciting, just a bit about myself.

To introduce me - that's a picture of me taken from a conference I spoke at a few years ago. I'm a consulting manager and am by definition a "road warrior".

I may be a nerd by day but I'm a punk by night. I definitely beat to my own drum.

I am an obsessed knitter with an addiction for starting new projects. I am hoping to post some pictures of some completed projects shortly.

I live in Iowa with and have a great circle of friends plus a supporting family. We have many upcoming roadtrips planned that I am anxiously looking forward to.

I have friends all over the country and due to a busy schedule I keep up with their lives via blogs, so I thought that it would be good if I created a blog.

Below are some pictures of our soon to be famous dogs and cats:

Trouble (obvious how he got his name) - he is our stray cat that adopted us:



Moby (the only female cat) and she is named after the DJ -


Berlin - named after a great club in Chicago:


Jack (the cat who likes strangers a lot more than us, he's on the left and was the instigator for the mess created around him):



Now, for the introductions for the dogs in the house:

Levi - Our ARL dog and resident defender of the landing of the staircase (this picture was taken prior to ripping out the carpetting and when Gilmour was just a puppy):



Gilmour - 2005's Drake University's Bulldog Mascot Runner Up and my shadow when i'm home:



And our princess, Zoey:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Welcome to blog world! I look forward to hearing what you have to say between our face-to-face visits. (You know how that is.)

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home