It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, November 05, 2007

He asked! He asked!


We’re engaged!!!!


It was a great weekend (ICON) in Iowa City. I’ll out myself as the biggest dork of all time if I describe activities and sights but I will say it was fun and really memorable. It was nice to have a weekend away with Alex as our last few weekends have either been busy or spent apart.


Alex proposed Sunday morning in a very sweet fashion. I’m so unbelievably happy. On the way back from Iowa City we stopped at Jarod’s and picked out the ring, here’s a sample picture:


The ring is custom made and will take 6-8 weeks to create. In the meantime, I get a “training wheels” ring, in which Jarod’s puts the diamond into a different band so I have something to wear until the real band is ready.

We're both so excited - we spent dinner throwing out different ideas for a wedding.

It was really hard leaving for the airport this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home