It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's almost 6am and i'm sitting in chicago o'hare waiting for my next flight - I'm really looking forward to having a few days at home. I realize that although the last few weeks have been rough, I do enjoy my job. I work with some amazing individuals who have incredible personalities. My job became fun again as I spent a good part of the last twelve hours laughing and bonding with my team. It takes a very unique set of individuals to spend 90 percent of their lifes away from their families, work 100 hours a week and not whine about it, travel the country at a moments notice and still work productively together to deliver high quality materials. I think we all have something slightly wrong with us to bond so well. We're not politically correct - we don't even attempt to try to be on our best behavior sometimes. Without this bond we wouldn't survive the tough times.

This is my first post from my treo - i'm guessing there will be typos since I can't see the whole post.

On a final note, I think I found perspective today - somewhere around 3am on my red eye.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home