It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

So many changes in such a short time and so many exciting happenings.

With lots of good news came some bad news - one of my closest friends and most respected colleagues resigned last night. It was surprising and sad but very understandable. Our job has many challenges that extend past the day to day duties. We travel 100% of the time and eventually it takes a toll on everyone else in our lives. Our friends and family pick up where we leave off while we are on the road. I wish my friend well and know that we will be friends in life. He has chosen to take the rest of the year off and spend time with his young children and wife - a very respectable decision.

As I start to solidify my future plans, I too am prioritizing. I know what is important to me and what I'm willing to sacrifice and what I'm not willing to sacrifice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home