It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Friday, September 22, 2006

I realized this week that I'm a lot braver and a lot gutsier than I used to be - I no longer shy away from situations and I have learned to stand up for what I believe from both a personal and a professional standpoint.

I did something very out of character this week and I'm hoping it has a huge payoff.

Enough said on that topic for the moment but there will be follow up in the weeks to come if it works out in my favor.

Tonight is Angie's baby shower!! It's my first time attending a baby shower - I'm very excited. I have to hurry and finish the baby sweater I made - I will post pictures shortly.

It's good to be home - the red eye flight was rough as the tough boy marine who sat next to me was visciously sick throughout the flight and decided to revert to being a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home