It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Strange to be back in Iowa after a few weeks away but as always the weekends always go by so fast. I have hopes of going to the Renaissance Fair before it rains and to have some quality knitting and friend time.

I was able to get my new tattoo "fixed" last night by an amazing tattoo artist at Sacred Skin - Rick did a fabulous job and I am absolutely thrilled with his talent. He wouldn't let me look at it until he was completely done and it was a bit of an agonizing wait with a great payoff. I LOVE the tattoo - the colors are bright and it now looks like three dimensional knitting needs and yarn. I'm hoping to get the before and after pictures from Rick. I will post new pictures of the tattoo shortly.

I'm missing San Diego today for various reasons. Outside of Elvis, I miss these kind of evenings:





I haven't ever worked in a city where I instantly fell in love (with the city) - someday I would love to live in San Diego, even if it means just pitching a tent on the beach.

This week will be a lot of fun - San Diego and Las Vegas. It's already been stated that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home