It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Erika's Red Cabled Sweater

Below are the pictures of the red cabled sweater I made for my niece Erika last weekend. Due to chunky yarn and a child size sweater I was able to finish this sweater in about 2 days.

I can't really claim it's my own design as it was really simple - seed stitch and cables.

My yarn shopping for this sweater was limited to Jo-Ann's so it's made with Lion Brand Yarn. The sweater may not wear well or last long but at a child size 6 combined with a growing niece - it should wear well for as long as it may fit.

I had enough leftover yarn to make a matching hat which was very cute over Erika's ringlets. Unfortunately, Erika ran off wearing the hat before I could take a picture of it.

The sweater flat on a table:



The sweater of a chair (trying to show more detail):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home