It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Addictions

1. The Food Network
2. Iron Chef
3. Jimmy Johns
4. Bobby Flay
5. Paula from the food network
6. Atkins
7. Breve lattes
9. Barbie Dolls
10. Latch Hook

I actually had a dream last night that I was on Iron Chef and that the secret ingredient was pop tarts. For anyone unfamiliar with Iron Chef the concept takes a top chef and pairs them against an "Iron Chef" (Bobby Flay, Mario Batelli, Cat Cora or a Japanese chef whose name I cannot recall without googling). There's a secret ingredient and within an hour 5 dishes featuring the secret ingredient must be prepared.

Pop tarts has always been an addiction and my conscious may have been trying to protest the monday morning diet kick.

I found a great knitting book last week that features patterns for Barbie dolls - having a very cute two year old niece I couldn't pass it up. The best part is that a Barbie sweater can be completed in a matter of hours.

I'm on my second latch hook project after loving the first one. It's a tie dye swirl - very bright and colorful. These projects are addictive and I'm just loving it.

Anyone unfamiliar with Jimmy John's will just have to go there and have one of their sandwiches. I highly recommend the gargantuan, club lulu's or the vegetarian sandwich. And definitely don't forget the oatmeal raisin cookie. I think I ate Jimmy John's three times this weekend. Just blogging about it makes me hungry. The best part of Jimmy John's is that they deliver until 2am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home