It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The best friends a girl could have...

All I can say is that I have the best group of friends a person could ever ask for. Not only were they the best emotional support this week but they came over bright and very early yesterday morning to help me exorcise the ex boyfriend.

The power of five strong, motivated women is amazing. My house is getting back in order but without the help of my friends it would have taken me the next year to get as far as the five of us did in 7 hours.

I couldn't ask for better friends. Throughout the day there wasn't a single complaint or comment. To my friends, I am eternally appreciative. I hope that someday I can do something amazing for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home