It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Big announcements and changes to come soon but in the mean time...

Stash clean out!!! Every few months I go through my "out of hand" yarn stash and donate to new knitter. My favorite client Lisa will be the latest recipient and so far tonight I have put this together for her:



Not the best picture since it was on my cell phone but the container has a shawl kit, baby yarn, sock yarn, worsted weight yarn, bulky yarns, scarf yarn, wool for felting, all my fun fur (because I've had more than my share of fun with fun fur),cotton yarns (some nice hand dyed cherry tree hill), purse kits, hat kits, etc.

Lisa will have lots of fun knitting ahead of her.

To add yet another picture of Gilmour to my blog - I thought I would share a picture of gilmour and how we woke up together last Monday morning. Monday's are tough for him since I leave at 4am and he just pouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home