It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, April 03, 2006

Are You Normal?

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 32 out of 100.

Your quiz results make you a Marvelous MaverickGiddy-up partner. You're a maverick and don't know what the definition of normal is. That's a-okay because you're now part of a fascinating group of desperadoes. Wherever you ride, it's sure to be off the beaten path because it's way more fun to find the path least traveled.

Take this free personality test by Clicking Here>> or going to www.chatterbean.com/runormal/

Tell me something I don't know. I'm actually surprised my score was this high.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I grew annoyed at having to click on every frackin' ad to get the results, and quit the test. I wonder if that makes me normal?

OT: Info is starting to go up about the Iowa Sheep and Wool Festival.
Nothing about classes yet, but I would think that should be coming soon.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home