It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Disappointments

We found out today that Zoey isn't pregant. She's a trooper and took many needle proddings today at the vet. We'll try artificial insemination again sometime in the future. I was really looking forward to seeing a room full of puppies...

Another disappointment, much less impacting than Zoey's news is that I have to frog part of the Tempting II sweater I made my sister a few months ago. The top of the sweater didn't fit right - it was way too big. Some of the best Portland knitters have sent their advice and I will reattempt the top of the sweater yet again.

On a better note, I managed to knit an entire child's cabled sweater last weekend with a matching hat for my niece Erika. When I arrive home this weekend, I will transfer the photos and post to my blog. She was very intrigued with the yarn and knew the sweater was for her. More exciting was the tape measure as it proved to be the best toy of the weekend. Every so often, she would put the tape measure over the sweater and tell me that it was too big. So cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home