It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Time flies when you are having fun - or working nonstop. I'm in beautiful San Diego with some great people having some great times - just unfortunately working.

Making the best of the situation - I am staying less than a mile from the ocean and have been able to see it very late at night. I'm hoping to post some pictures if I ever get to see the ocean in daylight.

To my friends who are bbqing and spending time at their beach houses making memories - enjoy - I'm making some special memories of my own. This weekend is starting to compare to my New Year's Eve spent in San Francisco working. It comes with the territory of my career and as always, I'm making the best of the situation.

After much dramatic news this week about someone who I thought I was close with(boy was I way off the mark and am still kicking myself over), I have discovered a part of me that has been missing for years. I feel like a different person and am anxious to see what the future brings.

Sometimes distance and space is all a person needs for some perspective on one's life. I don't think my life will be free of drama but I know better times are ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home