It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, September 28, 2006

6 Days to the Bahamas...

As a job perk, I have earned a trip to the Bahamas next week for 5 days of sunshine with my best friend Matt. I'm excited for not only the trip and some time off but some time with my best friend. I met Matt as he was my boss about 7 years ago and since then we have been very close. Unfortunately, we live 1000 miles apart and I have only seen Matt once in the last 4 years.

Matt is the one I trust with everything - every dirty little secret, every event, every story. Matt knows everything about me and if there is something he doesn't - it's just because we haven't had a chance to catch up.

Every girl needs a best friend like Matt. I am really looking forward to our time together next week - if we don't do anything but just hang out it will be a very successful vacation.

I really miss my best friend - I haven't seen him in almost 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home