It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas...

After a long, miserable week my very good friend Renee flew out to San Diego for the weekend. We decided that it was time to get away from work and San Diego - so we drove to Vegas.

Nothing cures ills faster than a trip to Vegas.

We shopped, we ate, we shopped, we gambled and we shopped. The best therapy I have had in a long time.

To Caesar's Palace we went and the shopping was extraordinary. I found a new love in Donald Pliner and left my right arm in Vegas to purchase two of the coolest pairs of shoes I have ever seen. I topped it off with replacing my snorkel ruined watch and not only do I feel much better, I'm also motivated to go to work tomorrow as there will be bills to pay.

Picture of the haul from Vegas:



My friend Renee:



Today we are camped out in my hotel room - catching up and working. My good friend Karen - who is shockingly a knitter as well - has joined us for an afternoon of relaxing, movie watching and knitting.

My friend Karen:



It's been a great weekend with my friends.

Back to the grind tomorrow - things can only get better at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home