It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, November 02, 2006

4am Blogging

It's 4am and I'm sitting at my client site trying to stay awake with caffeine and sugar. Long, rough day. Many true colors shown, loyalty clarified and trust somewhat broken.

I was cornered and yelled at for a long while today. I have definitely grown over the years as not only shields of armor were up but I actually stood my ground and dissolved a bad situation in a manner that I felt proud of myself. I was nonetheless very pissed but just went out to the parking lot and vented - "stress turrets" kicked in and after a few minutes of swearing I felt better.

Unfortunately times are quite stressing, sleep is very minimal and everyone's fuses are much shorter than normal.

Also unfortunate that there are only 24 hours in a day - I'm going to continue working until I can see the sunrise and get a Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home