It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ended one of the toughest week's of the year in a nice way - with my family in portland.

Zoey returned home today after having emergency surgery on Wednesday. She only had a 25 percent chance of survival - she came home with thirty staples in her and three layers of stitches.

In other bad news, I severed ties with someone who I thought was my best friend, someone who I thought I was going to start a company with someday and someone who told me he was always honest and trustworthy. He proved himself to be a liar and someone I will never trust - not in business and not in life. I may have to interact with this individual professionally but through choice and maturity I will manage.

Everyone has choices in life. He chose to be the biggest disappointment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Zoey had surgery??? Details, please.

Re: paragraph 3 - Better to find out now than after you have a contract. Tea and sympathy are waiting for you at home. (Who am I kidding? It's coffee and sharp pointed sticks. As it should be.)

Enjoy your vacation.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home