It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The 5 W’s

I know WHO I’m going to marry.

I know WHY I’m going to marry him.

I think I know WHEN I’m going to marry him.

I just don’t know where and how.

We’re kicking around many ideas – from cruise ships to resorts to local wineries. We discussed pros and cons of each idea and there’s not a clear winner just yet. I would give the edge to the cruise ship idea but I’m not entirely sold on it yet. We even discussed getting married at ICON, Vegas, my backyard, Living History Farms, etc.

We’re accepting ideas if anyone has any.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

ICON??? I did not just hear you say that.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two birds, one stone - the guest list will be very overlapping.

Plus, it's our chance to have our picture taken with Darth Vader, Klingons and Storm Troopers.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home