It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Fantastic Valentine's Day!

Alex took me to build a bear tonight and we built a pink sparkly bear in a wedding outfit that includes garter belt, flowers in hand, silk undies, shoes and a veil. It's so cute and in classic Alex style he put a sound byte into the bear's hand.

The sound byte roars like a lion. I have a roaring bride teddy bear.

I thought it was funny because somebody has to be bridezilla and I don't want it to be me.

I have a video of the roaring bear on my phone but due to sprint's picturemail charge of $29.99 I'm not downloading the software necessary to save video from sprint mail to my computer. I'll gladly show it to anyone who wants to see it.

It was a great Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home