It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sometimes decisions are easier than I think...

Epiphany after working more than 24 hours straight(yet heading to the office in 5 minutes for an all day jam packed schedule) -

There's a lot more to life than work. Sometimes the hardest decision becomes the easiest when the situation presents itself.

A lot of clarity when entirely stressed and exhausted.

I'm going to be the cowardly lion for about two more months and then when I find my courage (and my bonus check) I'm clicking my heels three times and I'm done.

I have enough integrity to see my work through even though anyone else in my position would have walked away weeks ago.

I'm positive my all night efforts won't be received with much appreciation but I can look myself in the mirror this morning and know that I did the right thing.

We live by our reputation in my business - it's all we have at the end of the day.

My fourth all nighter this year alone. My last all nighter. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home