It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, March 05, 2007

Kudos to the parents...

Two weekends in a row my parents have saved the day due to weather, flight cancellations, the need for power and heat and an overall calming influence. I'm very grateful.

As for ultimatums - I had two very bipolar days last week - one which was forcing change on me and the next someone asking me to name my price as my value was suddenly recognized. To say the least, I'm getting a change in title and a decent raise.

Three hours of sleep spread over three days last week. Just so brutal.

On top of that I was stuck in Chicago for two days without clothes, tooth brush, clean socks, nothing. I did manage to buy a kick ass pair of shoes in the process.

Only 25 hours at home and they were great hours. Very enjoyable. Lots of quiet knitting time.
Second hedgehog started, teal hoodie body is almost done, second koigu sock almost done and sock yarn reviewed for trip to Europe.

The best part of the weekend, I didn't work until Sunday night.

Here's to a calmer week. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home