It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, November 11, 2007

We're in Spain!!

Margie and I arrived this morning and hit the ground running after a 30 minute power nap. We went to the Prado which was enormous.

Tomorrow we go to the Royal Palace and the Modern Art Museum. Tuesday will be our day trip to Toledo, Wednesday we are off to Barcelona. We have two solid days in Barcelona and then we're heading home.

We named this trip "A Taste of Spain" since it's a running visit and impossible to see too much.

On a completely different note, I received the nicest email from Alex's mom welcoming me to their little family. I hit the jackpot with Alex; he's the best thing that every happened to me.

Having left work behind and with a clear head I have started thinking through the how and where of the wedding plans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home