It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, November 20, 2006

I found out information tonight about someone who I thought was close to me and someone I adored more than most anyone else. The information came to me in a round about way but I think the timing may be good - although there isn't a good time ever to receive bad news, I prefer now over any other time.

I'm crushed. I'm disappointed. I'm hurt.

I'm definitely coming to my own conclusions and I know what people say about people who assume things.

Until I get all the facts I will not say anything to the individual.

Actually, I know me better than that - I will say something to the individual and it probably won't come out nicely.

I'm really tired of people disappointing me.

Par for the course on the rest of the events of the day. Glad it's a short week as I'm not sure if I could handle a full week given how today went.

Also - fun travels yesterday - I had the pleasure of spending the night in Denver due to fog in San Diego. An hour layover turned into a 16 hour layover. I realized today that I fly about 4,000 miles a week, lose two full nights of sleep a week and am normally confused as to if I should be eating breakfast or lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home