It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some Time Off

My week off is flying by - I've been to a movie, practiced my piano (Amazing Grace still sounds like Amazing Crap), I road tripped to Omaha with the Knit Wits, I cuddled on the couch all day with my herd of kitties and I have avoided answering my phone, email, text messages and IM's. I'm officially on vacation. This is the first time in days I have picked up my laptop.

Zoey is healing nice and getting her energy back. She's nested in the corner with her favorite quilt for the past few days. She'll get her staples out in a few weeks.

New Year's Resolutions to be posted shortly.

In the meantime - one of my latest and favorite pictures of Boo Boo trying to get the last little bit of water out of his dish:



In the background you can see my spinning wheel. It was my favorite gift for Hanukkah this year but it's not entirely put together yet as Zoey chewed up one of the pieces and we had to order a replacement piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home