It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Early Birthday Dad!

The cold, snowy weather just beckoned for me to give my dad his birthday present early...the tweedy boot socks found their happy new home yesterday:



An upclose picture:



I used galway yarn and the pure and simple boot sock pattern. Very easy and very quick.

I plan on making some bootsocks for me sometime soon.

The pink hedgehog has been finished - a nose was sewn and the hedgehog was stuffed last night, then dropped off at the parents for delivery.

I started angel socks out of Lorna's Laces last Sunday - I love the easy pattern and the color way. It's a mix of fuscia, green and teal. Pictures to follow.

I think I have found my fondness for socks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Another one succumbs to the dark magic of sock knitting. Bwa ha ha!

Ahem.

I mean, Oh, how fun!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home