It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I survived.

I gave 2.5 presentations at a conference yesterday. Both went pretty well so I can't complain. They were in different buildings with vastly different size audiences with vastly different sized expectations.

My biggest panic next to the size of the ballroom was that there was a wall size monitor for my presentation. Think floor to ceiling, wall to wall. You could have been half a mile away and been able to read my presentation.

For our conference event they opened MGM Studios just for those attending the conference. There weren't long lines, crowds were too bad and throughout the park there were open bars and buffets of food.

The night ended with the Fantasmic show - it was just unbelievable. There's a short clip online about it:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=FantasmicEntertainmentPage

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Well done!

Hurry home - the new Rockin' Sock yarn has arrived.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home