It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some dude from Loverboy called me darlin'.

I had VIP tickets to Loverboy at The Venue in Boone, Iowa. Surprisingly, the first opening band, Saucy Jack, was awesome. Cold Filtered, a Des Moines local band was next and having heard them before I knew what to expect (I don't personally care for them). I then went to a meet and greet with Loverboy prior to them taking stage. Admittedly, I never heard of them but knew they were an 80's band of some sort. My first impression when they came out for the meet and greet was "holy crap they are old". My second impression once I met them and had my picture taken with them was what a nice bunch of guys they were, especially after one called me darlin'.

That was one of the highlights from my weekend. It was a very nice, relaxing weekend at home. I saw the knit wits twice and thoroughly enjoyed two full days at home.

On a different note, I have decided to redo the floor in my laundry room with tile and get the cat piss ridden smell out of my house. More news at 11 with this topic.

Pictures of my time with Loverboy to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home