It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quirks.

From a very strange conversation comes a discussion on quirks. We all have them and some have more than others.

Some of my quirks:

1) First item of clothing I put on is socks. Second is shoes.
2) Starbucks more times than not ends up on top of my car - for either hours until I remember I left it there or until I drive away and watch it spill on my windshield or end up in my neighbor's yard.
3) McDonald's and Starbucks is breakfast/lunch on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
4) I eat the same lunch every weekday in Boston (tomato basil soup and bread from Cosi).
5) I'm a control freak.
6) I'm a yarnaholic.
7) If I had could choose to live on coffee and chocolate I would.
8) I don't share well.
9) If someone loans me something they either never get it back or don't get it back in the same condition it was given to me (ask my parents).
10) I'm a slob - always have been and always will be.
11) I have a big mouth and a solid backbone and am not afraid to use either.
12) Any type of motion puts me to sleep - cars, planes, trains, cabs, etc.

What are some of your quirks????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home