It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, July 09, 2007

I just can’t stop smiling. For anyone I haven’t seen or spoken to in the past month – so much in my life has changed. The best change – I met the greatest, kindest, sweetest guy that I absolute connect with on every level. He’s smart, educated, kind, caring, cuddly, funny – I could just ramble on.

We are connected at the hip on the weekends – we run errands, hang out, watch movies and cuddle.

His best attributes – he works hard, he’s intellectual, he’s kind, he’s independent and he makes me laugh. He’s everything that I always wanted in a partner and more.

We have spent the best weekends together doing absolutely nothing but hanging out and watching movies. We mesh on so many levels it’s unbelievable – I am very excited to see what the future brings for us.

I really, really, really, really like him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Really? :-)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home