It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Barb's Red Hoodie!


For my sister's birthday this year I made her the Knitting Pure & Simple Top Down Hoodie using fabulous red merino wool.


Her birthday is the end of April and the sweater was delivered in June which by my account is the closest to delivery of a holiday/birthday I've hit in my 4+ years of knitting.


I was thrilled that it fit so well - as my dad says quite often, I never guarantee fit. I owed my sister something that fit well after last birthday's disaster which still needs to be fixed. I'm more thrilled that she wears the sweater - I'm not always sure when I make people stuff that it is well received or worn.


So here's my sister in her red hoodie:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home