It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The questions have started.

Life is still great. Actually it’s awesome. I spoke to Alex for over 4 hours last night on the phone and I had a hard time saying goodnight. We discussed everything – our future, the house, home repairs, marriage, kids, weekends away, politics, our parents, finances, everything. It was as if we spent the whole night hanging out together.

So the questions have started…

Alex received an email Monday morning from his mom. There were fifteen bullet points with multiple questions in each bullet point. I received an email from Alex laughing as he told me about this email but it took a response from me for him to send the questions – especially since I asked is this was a positive or negative thing to receive so many questions from her.

I took the time to answer all the questions for Alex, just in case he didn’t know all the answers (some very really specific). I got a response from him that he had already responded to her but thought it was cute that I responded with all the details. He actually knew all the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home