It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The merging has started…

Since I have to consolidate my cell phone and my wireless card for my computer to one plan I extended the opportunity to Alex to have our first merger and convert our two separate plans into one family plan. I reached out to Alex and worded this as our “first merger” but not to feel any pressure and saying no was perfectly acceptable. He agreed without any thought but corrected me that this wasn’t our first merger – as he has yarn at his place to prove it (not to mention shoes, clothes, bathroom stuff).

It’s so easy with Alex – easy to communicate, easy to get along, it just flows. We can talk for hours, cuddle for hours, spend a lot of time together and it makes us both so happy.

His weekends away are lessening due to some chaos on the gaming front but he did add that he loathes time away from me as a secondary reason. That was a first in him admitting that and it did surprise me.

Alex tells me he misses me now when I’m away instead of saying “you’ll be back soon”, he tells me loves me before I say it to him and he discusses our future in a lot more detail. Life is great – actually it’s amazing.

I’m leaving Boston in two days and couldn’t be more thrilled. I’m taking a week off and have many days already planned with house, car and life items to complete but I do plan on spending at least one day just knitting. I have the knitting bug again and am working feverishly on holiday gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home