It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Small Miracles

Slowly things are coming together and small miracles are starting to happen.

The first miracle and I’m trying to not jinx myself – I’ll be leaving my Boston project next week. There are a few caveats and obstacles that could cause a delay in my exit but I’m rather confident that my time is up in Boston (at least for this client).

Another small miracle – I’m on vacation Labor Day week and have many fun house projects planned – mostly around painting rooms and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m feeling very bold lately in taking on house projects. The red room will be changing to a completely different color (yet to be determined).

I plan on reconnecting with my friends and family who have officially declared me MIA since dating Alex. I plan on spending time with everyone this weekend as Alex is out of town for a convention.

The last miracle will have to wait because it’s a biggie. It’s life changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home