It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Friday, December 14, 2007

Doh! The flight delays...

Friday night is always a blast when stuck in random airports. Tonight, I'm delayed in Dallas but as you can or cannot (not a good camera phone) really tell from the picture below, so is everyone else. Misery does love company. If it were only as easy as clicking my heels three times.

The picture isn't clear but every flight but three out of the dallas fort worth airport on American Airlines is delayed.



I can think of one fun silver lining - I have the pleasure of arriving late tonight (hopefully if my flight doesn't cancel) to have an early morning trainer session followed by the weekly torturous piano lesson.

Am I bettering myself or am I masochistic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home