It Is What It Is

Knitting, Bulldogs, Friends, Family, Cats and Life

Monday, January 29, 2007

Half a pair complete.

I'm finding the love for sock knitting - or at least trying to.

Through many delays and cancellations of flights in the last few weeks I finished a sock. My second sock ever completed but unfortunately not the match to the first sock completed.

Not the best picture as I took it with my camera phone but a picture nonetheless:



I haven't started the second sock just yet as I had to focus on work tonight post kitchener stitch but I will make the second sock. I only have the second sock and my branching out scarf on the road with me - the sock is my mindless project.

I understand second sock syndrome as I wasn't a huge fan of this color way - I'm not thrilled to knit the second sock but I will. The color way reminds me of two distinctive color ways thrown together.

I will have one skein leftover as it took one yard shy of a skein to make a sock. I have a great pattern for baby booties and a hat to make out of the leftover skein. I just happen to know of someone pregnant with twins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home